Iceberg A/W 2013/14 - Milano Fashionweek

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photos by Anh Nguyen and me
 
 
Iceberg Autumn/Winter 2013/14
 
This was my very first show at Milano Fashionweek! And I loved it, the atmosphere, to be there what you otherwise just see on other blogs or magazines - a dream came true. Now about the collection: The main colours were black, white, blue, jellow and pink. My favorite looks were the one with this amazing blue and not to forget the awesome cuts. And the last fact why I love this collection is that it is so wearable, you can wear every look and your not dressed up too much.
 
(Sorry about the quality, the video is taken by my iPhone)
 
And this is a photo with my amazing friend Anh Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anh

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts