Neon Details on my Shoes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 H&M shoes, Topshop shorts, River Island top, Vintage leather jacket, Mango bag, Necklace-birthday present from my boyfriend

I absolutely love the neon details on this shoes! I got them at H&M in Munich.

Yesterday morning I was at a "Roum-Floor" in Biel, where two sisters sold their old clothes! There were a lot of vintage pieces, too :)
Then in the afternoon I went to Zurich to the BAZAR at Stall 6. Young designers sold their pieces, then also the vintage online shop http://www.jobrauer.ch/ and my friend Naima with her jewellery from http://www.tenebris.ch/ sold their amazing stuff.
And the evening I spent in Berne where was a really big event on the street with lot of music :)

HAPPY SUNDAY EVENING!
Love Sarah

Kommentare

Charlotte Champion hat gesagt…
The shoes are amazing! Need to get me some of them too!

Beliebte Posts