Schwarzkopf Baracademy 'Cocktails '

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As I told you in the post before, yesterday I was at the Schwarzkopf Baracademy Event. We learnt mixing cocktails which was pretty funny. The best: We could desire what we wanted to mix and so I finally learnt how to make my favourite drink 'Amaretto Sour'. I even tried drinks I've never heard before which were really tasty. :) And with all the blogger friends I had an amazing evening!


AND THIS IS MY OUTFIT: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Primark pants, Promod blazer, Zara shirt, Buffalo high-heels

Kommentare

Unknown hat gesagt…
Mega mega cooli Feteli!!!
Anonym hat gesagt…
cooli pics! dis outfit isch de hammer!
Julia hat gesagt…
tolle Fotos! Hat wohl viel Spaß gemacht ;)
NTiwow hat gesagt…
O wow, really nice photos, can't wait to do a cocktail workshop. Love cocktails!

xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

Beliebte Posts