Got2b Event Vol.2

Yesterday I was at the Got2b Blogger-Event. We were introduced to their new products.
I'm going to tell you more about them after I tried them out.. unfortunately they're not for long hair so I think my boyfriend is gonna be my test person :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry about the bad quality of the last photo, but it was so dark and late last night.. it's just to show you my outfit :)

I was wearing: Primark blazer, Topshop loafers, River Island shorts, Forever 21 top and Urban Outfitters bag

Kommentare

Unknown hat gesagt…
Looks like you had some fun there. Im good and you :) X Romi
Alina hat gesagt…
Sieht nach einem tollen Event aus! Ich würde furchtbar gerne auch mal bei sowas mitmachen...wie bist du darauf gekommen?:) schöner blog übrigens;)
Und ich hab die gleichen Schuhe wie du!:)
Die sind toll.

Xx
Jenny hat gesagt…
der Blazer ist super schön! :)
Andrea Antoniou hat gesagt…
i love ur bag, your blog looks lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

ENTER MY 'A QUESTION OF' T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY,
(open to all)
http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx
CraziSchnuggi hat gesagt…
Toll gsi dich kennezlehre! S Outfit isch echt top gsi! :-)
MONICA SORS hat gesagt…
I like your look!! Thanks for your visit and I'm your new follower!
xoxo
M.

Beliebte Posts