Outfit: KNEE SOCKS and MINT BLOUSE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ZARA blouse, Vintage bag, Dosenbach/Deichmann shoes, Fleamarket (H&M) jacket, ASOS knee socks

Yesterday I enjoyed my afternoon with my boyfriend in Berne and in the evening with a delicious dinner at Papa Joe's. Do you know this restaurant? I can really recommend it!! (I know that it exists also in Basel and Zurich).

I wish you a good week!
LOVE Sarah

Kommentare

Vanda hat gesagt…
You look so pretty in that MINT peter pan collar top!!!!! Really great. Love you bag too!
Unknown hat gesagt…
<3 ich liebe dini Bluse, so schön! Die Ohrering chasch bide Naima für 29 fr chaufe ;) ich chaufs glaubs au na die sind so gail. Wiso bisch nid au as Bloggerstreffe cho?

Beliebte Posts