Diesel Launch Event with Annabelle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this Hérmes bracelet!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lisa Feldmann, Chefredaktorin annabelle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The jeans on the left are my favourits! I love the colour and the special wash..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lovely blouse
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and these Cupcakes were so Yummmiii!! My friend and I couldn't stop eating ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me with de Diesel goodie bag (with an OPI nail polish, a little Diesel perfum and an annabelle magazine)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And with this photo I got on annabelle.ch


Yesterday I was at the Diesel Launch Event SS12 with Annabelle. The new collection fascinated me epecially the leather pieces and one dark washed jeans. This new diection of the womens collection is so much more my style because it's not only sportive..

Love Sarah

I'm wearing: Mulberry Alexa bag, Primark knit sweater, H&M leather shorts and necklace, Vero Moda Jacket, and Aldo shoes

Kommentare

Nhi hat gesagt…
isch super gsi:))
hoffe sind no guet heicho!

xxx
lavieestailleurs hat gesagt…
Tolli fotis hesch gmacht :) macht lust uf cupcakes. dini Jacke isch uh mega schön! hasi schomol gseh glaub imne ältere post vu dier.
XX
Unknown hat gesagt…
Man i has leider nid gschafft, ha mol wieder überstunde müesse mache und wies so typisch isch, gnau denn wenn mol was tolls wür laufe z'obe -_-

Ez wenni d Bilder gse bereuis no me,dassi nid könne ha *ahhhh*, vor allem s Goodiebag hört sech toll a ;)

(hetma eigentli no jmd. mitne könne, ds hani irgendwie gar nid mitbeko will n bloggerkollegi het drum au welle go susch heti si eifach gschickt^^)
Stella hat gesagt…
I really like Diesel, the event looks great!

http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/
Mademoiselle Leandra hat gesagt…
macaroons! :D lovely!

Beliebte Posts