Knit Sweaters

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My favourite is the burgundy! I definitely have to get one for this fall. I like this color so much, I think it's the most important colour for Fall then there weren't just knits, there are also pants, scarfs bags and a lot more which are fashionable, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I like the the detail of the white knit sweater which is shreadded in the end, it makes it more specialer.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this last one is Caroline from Carolines Mode, I nearly like every outfit of her. I think she represents the candinavian style pretty well. She combined the knit sweater with a vintage fur vest.

Kommentare

Ivana Klepáčová hat gesagt…
very nice post :)
Miss Cortni hat gesagt…
i REALLY love the sweater! awesome post!

- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3
Unknown hat gesagt…
Uuuh. that shredded knit is so cool! xx


new post: click here
follow me
Lisa hat gesagt…
i really love these looks <3
Estefanía Ainoza hat gesagt…
Nice pictures!! I love it!

Beliebte Posts